Quick Combat module for FVTT
Adds the ability to add a Combat Playlist. Whenever you start combat the playlist will start.
Adds Auto Experience Tracking. When NPCs are defeated it will add the experience to PCs.
Adds a Hotkey to quickly add PCs, and NPCs to the combat tracker, roll their initiatives, and start combat.
This module has been tested with the D&D 5E system. Plan is to make it available to other systems in the future. For other systems, everything except the Experience tracking should work, but this has not been tested yet.
How To Use Quick Combat
- Combat Playlist - select from a list of playlists to play when starting combat, or None to not change the playlist.
- Only Roll Initiative for NPCs? - When adding combatants to the combat tracker, only roll for NPCs and not PCs. If your players like to roll their own initiatives.
- Combat Experience Tracking - (DND5E Only!) For any defeated NPCs will add any experience and for all PCs in combat will add any gained experience.
- GM Experience Whisper - Only Message the GM the experience gained.
- Combat Toggle Keybind - Keybind combination to start and stop combat.
- Remove Defeated NPCs? - Will delete any of the defeated NPC tokens from the scene.
Select all tokens for combat.
Hit the Combat Toggle Keybind hot key.
Adds all selected tokens to combat tracker, rolls all tokens initiatives, starts combat.
Hit the Combat Toggle Keybind hot key, a warning will pop up to make sure it wasn't an accident.
Will remove all combatants, and if experience tracking was enabled will find all defeated NPCs, calcuate experience and display a chat box with all PCs experience.
Setup Combat Playlist Example
Setup Quick Combat to use the "Combat" playlist, start the "Background" playlist.
Stop Combat and will start the "Background" playlist again.
NPC Rolling Only
If set up will only roll for NPC combatants and not PCs.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.2.4 Last Updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Dice Rolling
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls