Grit and Glory
This module aims to implement features from Grit & Glory. Currently it supports the Wounds/Injuries subsystem.
Find out more at Reddit
In the Grit & Glory module settings enable Wounds.
They will only be calculated if in combat.
You can see the current state of your character clicking on the G&G button on their character sheet taskbar:
Injuries are not auto-rolled and added to the character sheet. You will need to do this manually.
- Hit Dice spending to remove wound tokens is not yet triggered during rests.
- Injury tokens are not auto-generated in the following situations:
- You fall unconscious due to damage or Open Wounds.
- You suffer a critical hit and the attacker can repeat the same attack roll and the result is still a hit.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 2.0.0-alpha2 Last Updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls
- Overhauls or Feature Suites