A simple module for FoundryVtt that addes a little excitement to natural 20s and natural 1s. Adds sounds effects when either a 20 or 1 is rolled. Shoots confetti when a 20 is rolled (if confetti module is installed).
There are no particular instructions for use. Once the module is enabled, will automatically add sound effects to natural 20s or natural 1s, when a single d20 is being rolled.
- Compatible with the Dice So Nice! (https://foundryvtt.com/packages/dice-so-nice/) module. Holds the additional effects until the rolling animation is completed.
- Note: Dice So Nice now has native support for special effects on specific die rolls, please check that out as it captures the intention of this repo. They can still be used together though for a wider array of effects!
- Compatible with the Confetti (https://foundryvtt.com/packages/confetti/) module. Triggers the confetti effect on natural 20s.
Upcoming Features (Maybe)
- Adding visual effects that do not rely on the Confetti module.
- Adding effects for min / max damage rolls.
- Audio Improvements
- Dice Rolling
- Visual Effects