Adds an extra, fully functional macro hotbar above the core Foundry macro hotbar (currently limited to one row of macros on one extra hotbar).
The Custom Hotbar now matches the core Foundry hotbar styling by default, but it can now be repositioned and recolored as needed, and the same control is also granted over the core Foundry hotbar:
All macro hotbar keybinds for both the core Foundry hotbar and the Custom hotbar are now completely customizable, and new keybindings also available: Shift-Number to run a macro on the custom hotbar, and Ctrl-Shift-1 through 5 to change the core Foundry Hotbar page.
Additionally, players (or GMs I guess!) can disable either hotbar entirely if they don't want it for themselves.
Module and system compatibility is a primary goal of Custom Hotbar. If Custom Hotbar isn't compatible with a module or system that you think it should be, please let me know as a GitHub issue or ping me on Discord (Norc#5108).
- Manifest: Use this manifest link to install the module (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Norc/foundry-custom-hotbar/master/module.json)
- Zip file: or manually deploy the zip file from the Dist folder.
- Adds easy access to 10 additional macros in a separate visual grouping
- Provides advamced color, position, and display control over both the existing core hotbar and new custom hotbars
- Fully system agnostic
- Tested with 5E, PF2E, and WFRP
- Requests for features that would help support specfic systems are welcomed
- Comprehensive (fully customizable!) Macro Hotbar Keybindings for both core Foundry macro hotbar and Custom Hotbar
- Broad compatibility:
- Closely mimics built-in methods to allow modules like Midi QoL and Better Rolls to use the Custom Hotbar without specific support
- Does not interfere with the operation of the original core Foundry macro hotbar
See the changelog.
Next releases (minor cleanup):
Ongoing bug/stability/module compat cleanup for 0.8.x as needed.
Next major version:
Add ability to create multiple Custom Hotbars, not just one
Potential Future Features (Undecided)
Add option to popout hotbars for positioning by dragging and dropping
Add pages 2-4 or more for each Custom Hotbar.
Special thanks to Ardistristan for his excellent Lib - Color Settings Module and extraordinary support as I implemented it! Thanks to DF (flamewave000) for the Library: DF Hotkeys library. Both of these libraries do a better job than I ever could.
Further thanks to Stan of Token Hotbar fame for everything he's done and to the awesome Foundry modding community as a whole.
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls