Import JSON data of Savage Worlds Adventure Edition characters exported from Savaged.us.
- Generic JSON files of characters and bestiary entries exported from Savaged.us.
- Character, bestiary entries, and gear directly via the Savaged.us API. (Requires an API key available to Savaged.us Wildcard subscribers.)
- Allies, vehicles (as actors), and cybernetics (as gear).
- Assigns existing character Actor permissions to allies and vehicles based on who owns the character Actor.
- Assigns the imported character Actor as the vehicle operator.
- Includes a setting to automatically run Patch All Actors function from premium content modules if the function is available.
- Includes a setting to add imported characters' languages to Polyglot module settings.
You can also update individual characters by right-clicking on the Actor in the Actor Directory to check for updates via the API, or update multiple characters at once with the Character API import tool.
Pro Tip: Savaged.us v3 now supports Campaigns. Create a campaign, invite players, and let them create and manage their characters from their own Savaged.us accounts. A Wildcard subscriber can invite any user with a free registered account to use this feature. After the player saves their changes, the GM can then import or update the character directly in Foundry using this module.
Note: Only users with Assistant or Gamemaster roles can access the Savaged.us Importer tools.
Savaged.us and its logo are copyrighted by Alliante Entertainment.
Required Game Systems
- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Latest Version: Version 1.2.0 Last Updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Content Importers
- External Integrations