Latest Release Features:
- This will be the last feature release on Foundry 0.8 (There may be bug fixes)
- Added drag and drop initiative and removed non-integer values
- New additional meta game settings
- Darkness slider improved
- Save breakdown for spells improved
- AoA book 3 and 4 brush up complete
- Bugfixes: A large amount of pre 3.0.0/V9 cleanup, fix combat tracker drag and drop when popped out, fix rest for the night for flexible spellcasting, fixed several rendering issues, fixed oversized weapon predicate, fixed gitlab error causing a release on every merge
This volunteer-built game system for Foundry Virtual Tabletop provides comprehensive support for the Pathfinder Second Edition Tabletop Role Playing Game created by Paizo. Everything that is available under the Community Use License is provided freely with this system. Please scroll down for licensing information. A full list of all inclusions is in the "Included Rulebooks" section below. Bolded books are from this release cycle.
Included Rule Books (Items, Monsters, Feats, Features, Classes, Ancestries, Archetypes)
- Pathfinder 2e Core Rulebooks (Core Rulebook, Bestiaries 1, 2 and 3, Gamemastery Guide, Advanced Players Guide)
- Pathfinder 2e Non-Core Rulebooks (Secrets of Magic, Guns & Gears)
- Pathfinder 2e Lost Omens (World Guide, Character Guide, Gods & Magic, Legends, Pathfinder Society Guide, Ancestry Guide, The Mwangi Expanse, Grand Bazaar)
- Pathfinder 2e Beginners Box
- Pathfinder 2e Adventures (Fall of Plaguestone, The Slithering, Troubles in Otari, Malevolence, Night of the Gray Death)
- Pathfinder 2e Adventure Paths
- Age of Ashes (#145-#150)
- Extinction Curse (#151-#156)
- Agents of Edgewatch (#157-#162)
- Abomination Vaults (#163-#165)
- Fists of the Ruby Phoenix (#166-#168)
- Strength of Thousands (#169-#173)
- Pathfinder Society Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (Up to 3-05 and Bounty 16 excluding specials/limited scenarios not available publicly)
- Pathfinder One shots and free adventures (Up to one shot 3, Torment and Legacy, Little Trouble in Big Absalom, Thresholds of Knowledge)
- Other: Critical Hit Deck, Critical Fumble Deck, Hero Point Deck, Pathfinder: Fumbus! Comic items
Features in Progress (We're all volunteers so there are no deadlines)
- Drag and Drop Heritage, Deity, adding proficiency setting
- Updated NPC sheet (released, bugfixing and improving based on community feedback now)
- Auto-calculating Resistance, Immunities, and Weaknesses
- Spell System rebuild
- Alchemy and Crafting rebuild (new tab in open beta)
- Continuing addition of automatic skill and basic action macros
- Embeddable objects like runes
- Persistent Damage Integration and Affliction Tracking
Modules with Advertised Specific PF2e compatibility
- PDF to Foundry (PF2e) - Imports official Paizo PDFs for Adventures, APs and PFS scenarios, quests and bounties
- PF2E Persistent Damage - Add support for persistent damage and fast healing
- PF2E Playtest Data - Compendia for Paizo Playtests, including retired playtests that have not had their full book released
- Agents of Edgewatch Maps Remake - Protect the Radiant Festival in style with this pack of remade maps
- Abominations Vaults Maps Remake - A pack of remade maps for Paizo's latest dungeon crawl AP
- Troubles in Otari Maps Remake - Adventure in an around the town of Otari. Complete with overhead tiles and roofs!
- PF2e Toolbox - Adds system-specific tools not integrated into core
- PF2e Proficiency Without Level for NPCs - A utility to flatten NPCs to make them compatible with the proficiency without level variant rule. Includes toggleable automation for NPCs dragged from compendiums. *UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Token Action HUD - Allows combat actions without requiring opening the character sheet
- Perfect Vision - Implements PF2e-specific vision for low-light and darkvision (greater darkvision not yet supported)
- PF2E Drag Ruler Integration - Modification to Drag Ruler Module to support 3-Action economy, as well as quickened, slowed and stunned conditions
- PF2e Shapeshifting - A Macro Pack to easily handle shapeshifting for PCs in Pathfinder 2e
- PF2e Repeated Skill Challenge - A module to simplify skill challenges that require multiple successes in the PF2e system (such as Lockpicking). The GM user sets up the challenge while selecting a token, and once sent the owner of that token will receive a pop-up prompting them to roll.
- PF2e GM Screen - A simple DM Screen for the PF2e Game System
- Pathbuilder 2e Import - Allows import of characters from Pathbuilder
- Herolab Online PF2e Import Tool - Allows import of actors from Herolab
- Dice So Nice (Dice so Pathfinder is deprecated, so although not PF2e specific this is an advisory)
How to Contribute
This entire effort is volunteer-based, and we always welcome more help!
- If you find a data entry error, feel free to open a ticket in the GitLab issue tracker.
If you find what you think is a bug, do the following:
- Close the world and restart Foundry.
- Push F12 and make a note of any errors in the console log.
- Try to replicate it and figure out exactly what you did to cause it. Do you get the same error in the console log?
- If it is an actor, try replicating it on a brand new test actor.
- Disable all modules and try again. If it stops try figuring out which module - you can likely get help in #module-troubleshooting on the FVTT discord.
- If it still persists, create a new PF2e world with no modules enabled and try again. At this point you likely have enough information people in #pf2e on the discord channel might be able to help you.
- If it still persists and you feel confident in this, back up your world data, delete the PF2e system and reinstall it and see if that fixes the issue
- Open up a GitLab issue stating exactly what you did and exactly what error you are getting. Likely somoene in #pf2e can help you phrase this.
This system uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This system is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/community/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Some icons in this system were purchased by volunteer developers for use in the Pathfinder 2e system and are used under license from the Unity Asset Store. Those icons distributed by the Pathfinder 2e system may not be reused under any other system.
Community Use License | Open Game Licence | Project License | Unity Asset Store License (icons)