Roc Climbing is a Fifth Edition adventure designed for four to six characters of 7th to 12th level and is optimized for four characters with an average party level (APL) of 10.
This module contains:
- 8 journal entries that will guide you through the adventure
- 4 creatures to throw at your party with wildcard tokens for two of them
- 2 scenes for your players to explore as they see fit
- 3 new items pertinent to their quest
- A looping theme that can be used as your party climbs Mount Atishire.
The Roc Climbing adventure module is available only for supporters of Night Owls Odysseys who are subscribed at the $10 monthly Twilight Tutor tier. Users who have subscribed must link their Patreon account to their account on The Foundry Virtual Tabletop Website.
- Link your patreon account by clicking the Patreon banner at the bottom of the Edit Profile section of your user profile (also accessible by clicking your name in the upper right corner of this page). After linking, you should see the content show up in a list on the Subscribed Content section of your user profile.
- Open Foundry Virtual Tabletop and change to the "Add-on Modules" tab and click "Install Module". Dragons and Owls and Bears, Oh My will appear as an installable option under the Premium Content category.
- Click "Install", once installation is complete the module can be activated in any of your available game worlds.