Deep in the Mushroom Forest lays the hidden village of Amanita - a village comprised entirely of Fungifolk, a group of sentient mushrooms who fill their days farming and foraging what the forest provides. They are a peaceful and welcoming group that greet strangers with open arms. But, the poor villagers of Amanita have been the horrors of a creature that lives deep in the forest - the Lichen Mother.
She lays siege on their village night after night, abducting and infecting the villagers one after the other until none will remain. Can your party stop the Lichen Mother before she eradicates all the Fungifolk of the Mushroom Forest?
Fungus Among Us is a Fifth Edition adventure designed for four to six characters of 4th to 7th level and is optimized for four characters with an average party level (APL) of 5.
This module contains:
- 8 journal entries that will guide you through the adventure
- 7 new creatures to throw at your party
- 1 hand-drawn scene for your players to explore as they see fit provided by Map Hatchery
- 3 new magic items pertinent to their quest
- A new music track that can be used as you explore the haunting depths of the Mushroom Forest!
Fungus Among Us adventure module is available only for supporters of Night Owls Odysseys who are subscribed at the $10 per adventure Twilight Tutor tier. Users who have subscribed must link their Patreon account to their account on The Foundry Virtual Tabletop Website.
- Link your patreon account by clicking the Patreon banner at the bottom of the Edit Profile section of your user profile (also accessible by clicking your name in the upper right corner of this page). After linking, you should see the content show up in a list on the Subscribed Content section of your user profile.
- Open Foundry Virtual Tabletop and change to the "Add-on Modules" tab and click "Install Module". Fungus Among Us will appear as an installable option under the Premium Content category.
- Click "Install", once installation is complete the module can be activated in any of your available game worlds.