Install link: https://gitlab.com/Wilco7302/compendium-image-mapper/-/raw/master/dist/module.json
To use: Navigate to the compendium tab, and click the "Compendium Mapper" button
Compendium Image Mapper
Did you buy a bunch of tokens / images, and are now dreading having to go through all the compendiums to manually select the correct image? Compendium Image Mapper is here to help! This simple tool to lets you quickly assign a collection of images to your compendium entries.
- automatically map images if there is a high % match between file/entry name
- set % match threshold for automatic/manual mapping
- (optional) manually resolve ties in matches
- (optional) manually confirm if an image should be assigned
- skip entries that already have an image
- set token or portrait image
- undo last mapping
(custom art to avoid copyright/license issues)
For any bugs/improvements please contact me on the foundry discord under Wilco#7302
Next improvement: Implement automatic re-mapping, so that when the game system updates it will (optionally) automatically apply the images again
Compendium Image Mapper - a module for Foundry VTT - by Wilco S is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under Foundry Virtual Tabletop EULA - Limited License Agreement for module development v 0.1.6.
- Tools and Controls
- Content Importers