This is a module for dnd5e that allows the DM to always hide the results of specified skills, initiative rolls, or death saves from players. This is handy in case you don't want the results of an Insight or Perception check to tip your players off. Supports vanilla dnd5e and Better Rolls (with or without DSN) and MARS (without DSN). Should work with midi, but I've never personally tested it.
Compatibility / Known Issues
- Vanilla dnd5e
- Better Rolls 5e
- MARS 5e
- Dice So Nice works with vanilla dnd5e and Better Rolls, but does NOT work in conjunction with MARS.
Using The Manifest URL
- Open up Foundry
- Navigate to the Add-On Modules tab
- Click Install Module
- Paste the following URL into the Manifest URL text field: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crash1115/blind-roll-skills/master/module.json
- Click Install
Contact me on Discord (CRASH1115#2944).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- This work is licensed under the Foundry Virtual Tabletop EULA - Limited License Agreement for Module Development.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.2.4 Last Updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Translation and Localization
- Dice Rolling
- Chat Log and Messaging