The effects of this module are currently purely visual, although restricting movement and applying the negative effects of encumbrance are intended for a future version.
Version 0.3.2 has been designed to run with FoundryVTT v0.7.7 and the D&D5e v1.1.1 system. As this module heavily relies on modifying character sheets, it has been built with compatability for the following character sheet modules. Other sheets may work, but have not been tested.
- D&D5e Default Character Sheet
- Sky's Alternate 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Sheet
- Tidy5e Sheet
- Dynamic Active Effects
- Added support for active effects, which are now dynamically added and removed when the inventory is changed.
- Refactored weight calculations to happen on inventory update, instead of only re-calculating weight when opening the character sheet.
Added weight multiplier for unequipped items
- Support for Tidy5e dark theme character sheet
- Improved weight calculations to support creature size and powerful build
- Added flags to support 3rd party module integration
Redesigned Weight Bar
The default character weight bar has received a lick of paint, giving labels for all four weight thresholds. These thresholds are also reconfigurable in the settings, and will update the bar to display the new proportions.
Speed Reduction (Optional)
1.5 and older:
Your encumbrance status is automatically used to provide a modified speed value, taking your default character speed and modifying it by -10 and -20 for encumbered and heavily encumbered, and reducing to 0 when over encumbered.
Character Size & Powerful Build (Optional)
Equipped Item Weight Reduction (Optional)
In the module setting, custom multipliers are available for equipped items, and equipped proficient items. This was mainly added for my house rules, where equipped proficient items get a small weight reduction due to experience handling them.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.3.5 Last Updated 5 months ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Actor and Item Sheets